1 : a worker who practices a trade or handicraft : craftsperson
2 : one that produces something (as cheese or wine) in limited quantities often using traditional methods
Something we say a lot around here, “When it’s made with passion it’s bound to be good.” Artisanal chocolate gifts are always a fantastic gift to give. It doesn’t matter if it’s a holiday, celebration, seasonal gifting or a moment to honor someone special. Christmas to Valentine’s, Mother’s Day to Teacher appreciation, Birthday’s all around are made special by having great chocolate.
A Great Chocolatier
When looking for a great chocolatier to get you and yours that something special it’s never been as easy as the online community has made it. Everything you can imagine is at your finger tips. While we have a lean towards our own family homemade chocolate gifts we understand that more and more your budget is of great concern and simple chocolate gifts are easy to make too!
Build a Chocolate Gift
To make something special for ones you care or appreciate doesn’t take much. It’s the effort that really does go a long way.
- What is your gift going in? A box or basket you can fill with delicious and soft gifts.
- A selection of yummy chocolates and treats. These can be as easy as something from the home like bark discs or some soft caramels or something more extravagant and gourmet.
- Adding additional items like a bottle of wine, flowers, bubble bath to gift certificates.
- Surround your gifts with colored tissue paper or shredded crinkle confetti to make it bright!
- Ribbon and wrapping materials for your chocolate gift, dress it up or keep it simple.
Package it together how it best makes sense to your taste and color palates. Again, a gift given in these manners are from you, the act of building it is an investment of your time and caring and it will show. Best of all, have fun picking and putting it all together. It’s as unique as you are.
Homemade Chocolates Make Great Gifts
Artisanal chocolate gifts are great for any occasion. While building your own gift for someone else is very special we understand if you are short on time. Check out our ready to ship chocolate gifts send us a note to include and we’ll get right on it. On the other hand, if you are ready to dive into the creativity of doing it yourself, visit your local crafts store and candy shop. Pick up the supplies you’ll need and get to creating something unique, enjoyable, and memorable.