Well we’re in the thick of it now aren’t we? Our family has weathered a lot of storms in the last 8+ years. Starting in the pit of the housing collapse, multiple icey-frozen Valentine’s, the rise and fall of multiple locations, not to mention the family’s own hardships. And still we are here. This however, is a test for all of us. As a family, both related and our adopted loved ones who work with us, we have been wracking our heads with how to move forward.
- Clean, Clean, Clean; It should go without saying but we are doubling down on keeping things clean. We’ve always had our allergy community we love and we’re doing more to keep everything from the door through the kitchen as clean as one can to keep everyone as safe as is possible.
- Online Shopping; Our online store has been updated to make sure products, quantities, and offerings are available. We know it’s not an in-store experience but we try and if you ever want an in-store experience while staying away know a phone call, email, or our chat-service (both on our site and Facebook) we will do everything we can to guide you through our tasty offerings.
- Free-Shipping/$50; We’ve reduced free-shipping from $90 to $50. At the end of the day I’d rather us be in your home, making you comfortable and happy.** If you choose free-shipping and are close to our shop, we will more than likely deliver this to you. We will contact you to confirm if we think we can do this. **
- Curb-Side Pickup; if you don’t feel comfortable coming in, order online or call an order in and we’ll bring it out to you. When you order online just select Local Delivery and once we have it we will call to confirm a time for pickup.
- Spend Now, Send Later; if you want to support us but don’t want anything sent right away just let us know in our notes box before checkout. Tell us when you’d like it shipped or if you want us to just hold open your order we’ll do that as well. We are in the process of transitioning some systems so we don’t have a unified gift-card system in place yet. If you have any questions, just reach out to Robin.
Thank you for all your past support, current support, and future support. It means the world to all of us!